Opening a hotel doesn’t happen overnight, especially when the building requires extensive construction and design to make it happen. Led by Oxford Hotels and Resorts, our hotel has a collaborative effort of skilled and experienced teams to make the opening of the next Godfrey Hotel a success.
The team includes:
- Oxford Capital Group and Oxford Hotels and Resorts, LLC as the lead developer and hotel management.
- Finegold Alexander Architects – Their firm specializes in restoration of historical buildings, which is perfect for our building to preserve some of its historical character that dates back to the early 1900s.
- Tishman Construction Corp of MA – Headquartered in Boston, this team leads our construction of the two buildings becoming one hotel.
- GETTYS – They will lead our interior design and design architecture. The global firm is a powerhouse in interior design with a perfect mixture of style, luxury and comfort for our hotel.
- McNamara/Salva, Inc – They are our trusted partners in structural engineering.
- Howard/Stein-Hudson Associates, Inc. – They are the civil engineers with a specialty in complex projects.
In addition, we are thrilled to collaborate and work with the great city of Boston and the Boston Redevelopment Authority.
We’ll continue to keep you updated on the progress and development of the hotel. More to come in this exciting development of The Godfrey Boston!