Boston, are you ready for the ultimate fan experience? We’re excited to launch our #GoGodfrey contest today on our social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Here’s how it works and how you can get involved (and possibly win!):
From July 23 – 31, show us your Boston (Boston Strong) pride and share a selfie that shows why you love Boston. Need inspiration? Snap a selfie wearing your Red Sox gear or at the Red Sox game (such as when they play the Chicago White Sox on July 27-30). Or take a photo while you’re walking through Public Garden. There’s endless possibilities of how to show off your Boston pride.
Then, share your photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with hashtag #GoGodfrey for a chance to win and tag @GodfreyBoston. Remember, your profile must be public to be considered.
What’s the prize? This contest is worth your creativity!
The winner will receive a round-trip flight from Boston to Chicago over the Red Sox’s series against the Chicago White Sox at U.S. Cellular Field, Aug. 24-26. The prize package includes a two night stay at the soon-to-open The Godfrey Hotel Boston’s sister property, The Godfrey Hotel Chicago, over Aug. 24-26. If the winner cannot make it to Chicago on that weekend, the winner will have until Nov. 15, 2015 to redeem the prize of the roundtrip flight and a stay at The Godfrey Hotel Chicago.
This contest starts today at 12 pm EST and runs until 12 pm EST on July 31, 2015. We will announce the winner by Aug. 5, 2015.
- The Godfrey Hotel Boston is the sponsor of this contest.
- Must be 21 or over at the time of entry and a legal, U.S. resident. No purchase necessary to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, A FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM or TWITTER ACCOUNT, AND PHOTO UPLOADING CAPABILITY REQUIRED.
- Only one winner will be selected by management. The winner can select his or her own guest to accompany him or her.
- Be creative. No profanity, no illegal or offensive or inappropriate submissions. No entries that defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or its products or services or other people, products or companies.
- The photo must be an original that you submit and must be your own photo that you either took as a selfie, you take, or someone took for you.
- There is no daily or overall limit on the number of entries per Contestant during the Contest Period.
- No photos of you, the entrant, consuming alcohol.
- By entering, you grant The Godfrey Hotel Boston, The Godfrey Hotel Chicago and its ownership the right to use your photo in current or future marketing efforts if they wish, including but not limited to social media sites, websites, public relations and advertising. The hotel does not guarantee the posting of any photo.
- Management at The Godfrey Hotel will decide the winners of the contest. All decisions are final. Winner will be notified via social media to privately share their email, phone and mailing address with The Godfrey Hotel Boston.
- No cash substitutions will be provided and no transfer of any prize to a third party is permitted. Submissions of entries will be accepted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the prize retail value. All Registered Trademarks and logos used in conjunction with this Contest are the intellectual property of their respective owners and are used by permission.
- Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time for any reason whatsoever, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest (including, without limitation, make changes to these Terms & Conditions) without notice.
- You are supplying this information to The Godfrey Hotel, not Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
- Violation of these rules will disqualify you from the contest.
Good luck and have fun!