If you’ve paid any attention to local Boston news in the past several months, you’ll know that the Deflategate drama is still going strong. As the court hearings continue, local Patriots fans (and even some members of our team included) are calling for the NFL to #FreeBrady.
In order to show our support of Brady and the Patriots, we created #FreeBrady t-shirts and handed them out to friends of The Godfrey for them to wear around town. If you were one of the lucky ones, you can enter our giveaway for a chance to win a free night’s stay with us. Simply share a photo of yourself wearing the shirt around town on social media and tagging us in the photo along with #FreeBrady. You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Our management will pick one winner at random.
We look forward to seeing everyone’s photos and the day when the NFL announces the end of Deflategate and Brady is free of this.
Good luck to all those who enter!
And, to make everything fair, a few rules for the contest:
- The Godfrey Hotel Boston is the sponsor of this contest.
- Must be 21 or over at the time of entry and a legal, U.S. resident. No purchase necessary to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, A FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM or TWITTER ACCOUNT, AND PHOTO UPLOADING CAPABILITY REQUIRED.
- Only one winner will be selected by management. The winner can select his or her own guest to accompany him or her.
- Be creative. No profanity, no illegal or offensive or inappropriate submissions. No entries that defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or its products or services or other people, products or companies.
- The photo must be an original that you submit and must be your own photo that you either took as a selfie, you take, or someone took for you.
- There is no daily or overall limit on the number of entries per Contestant during the Contest Period.
- No photos of you, the entrant, consuming alcohol.
- By entering, you grant The Godfrey Hotel Boston, The Godfrey Hotel Chicago and its ownership the right to use your photo in current or future marketing efforts if they wish, including but not limited to social media sites, websites, public relations and advertising. The hotel does not guarantee the posting of any photo.
- Management at The Godfrey Hotel will decide the winners of the contest. All decisions are final. Winner will be notified via social media to privately share their email, phone and mailing address with The Godfrey Hotel Boston.
- No cash substitutions will be provided and no transfer of any prize to a third party is permitted. Submissions of entries will be accepted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the prize retail value. All Registered Trademarks and logos used in conjunction with this Contest are the intellectual property of their respective owners and are used by permission.
- Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time for any reason whatsoever, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest (including, without limitation, make changes to these Terms & Conditions) without notice.
- You are supplying this information to The Godfrey Hotel, not Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram page and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any of its partners or application developers.
- Contest ends Friday, Sept. 4, 2015 at 12 pm EST.
- Violation of these rules will disqualify you from the contest.