When traveling, you want to stay “in your element.” You want to feel like yourself. At The Godfrey Hotel, we encourage you to “Discover Your Element” – whether that be working out, relaxing, dining, shopping and more.
What makes you feel “in your element”? Today, we’re launching a new contest and asking you to share how you “Discover Your Element.” At The Godfrey, we understand life requires us to live outside our comfort zone; outside our element. Our aim is to give our guests a rare spot where they feel entirely at ease.
To enter, share a photo of how you Discover Your Element. Post the photo to our Facebook page, Twitter (@GodfreyBoston) or Instagram (@GodfreyBoston) with hashtag #DiscoverYourElement for a chance to win a 2-night stay at The Godfrey Hotel Boston.
We’ll also be sharing “inspiration photos” as well – stay tuned to our social media channels all week. You’re welcome to submit more than one photo – a selfie or a photo- to this contest to enter. Full rules and details below:
- Contest begins at 12 pm EST, December 8, 2015 and ends at 12 pm EST, December 16, 2015.
- Winner will be finalized and announced by December 21 at 5 pm EST.
- Prize to be redeemed for a two-night stay at The Godfrey Hotel Boston until January 1, 2017. Some blackout dates apply.
Rules and Guidelines:
- The Godfrey Hotel Boston is the sponsor of this contest.
- Must be 21 or over at the time of entry and a legal, U.S. resident. No purchase necessary to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. INTERNET ACCESS, A VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS, A FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM or TWITTER ACCOUNT, AND PHOTO UPLOADING CAPABILITY REQUIRED.
- Only one winner will be selected by management. The winner can select his or her own guest to accompany him or her.
- Be creative. No profanity, no illegal or offensive or inappropriate submissions. No entries that defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, or its products or services or other people, products or companies.
- The photo must be an original that you submit and must be your own photo that you either took as a selfie, you take, or someone took for you.
- There is no daily or overall limit on the number of entries per Contestant during the Contest Period.
- No photos of you, the entrant, consuming alcohol.
- By entering, you grant The Godfrey Hotel Boston, The Godfrey Hotel Chicago and its ownership the right to use your photo in current or future marketing efforts if they wish, including but not limited to social media sites, websites, public relations and advertising. The hotel does not guarantee the posting of any photo.
- Management at The Godfrey Hotel will decide the winners of the contest. All decisions are final. Winner will be notified via social media to privately share their email, phone and mailing address with The Godfrey Hotel Boston.
- No cash substitutions will be provided and no transfer of any prize to a third party is permitted. Submissions of entries will be accepted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winners may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the prize retail value. All Registered Trademarks and logos used in conjunction with this Contest are the intellectual property of their respective owners and are used by permission.
- Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time for any reason whatsoever, at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest (including, without limitation, make changes to these Terms & Conditions) without notice.
- You are supplying this information to The Godfrey Hotel, not Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or its partners or application developers. You are providing your information to the owner or operator of this Facebook page and not to Facebook or any of its partners or application developers.
- Violation of these rules will disqualify you from the contest.